Thursday, March 18, 2010

Uploaded all our pictures and videos to Jason (the laptop) so we can post all our back-dated video entries once we have internet. Meanwhile, I've been very gastronomically adventurous these past two days - yesterday was lard sausage, elk goulash, and the few sips I could manage of grog. About half an hour later we tried to clean up the palette with dessert and mulled wine at a fancy outdoor cafe. Well, fancy didn't make the food taste better - if you're ever looking for mulled wine, I recommend finding it at one of the street or window vendors that sell pretzels and bread snacks. Also, never drink it after even w few sips of grog. I don't know if it's the food or drink that has me feeling a little ill, but that experiment with rabbit may have to wait until dinner. Right now, I'm very ready for something very plain and familiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment